If you feel our worry-free maintenance could help you preserve the life of your existing air conditioning and heating equipment, lower your utility bills and save you money on your existing maintenance expenses, please contact us at 210-521-2448 to find out how easy it is to get set up.
2. Check condenser for coil blockage.
3. Check compressor and running amps.
4. Insure starting devices switching properly.
5. Inspect accessible areas for signs of leaks and rust.
6. Insure refrigeration charge is correct.
7. Check Hi & Low pressure safety controls.
8. Oil condenser fan motor. Insure that outdoor fan blade is free of vibration and not bent. Check running amps and for overheating.
9. Insure all installed time delays function properly.
10. Inspect compressor terminal wiring. Insure no signs of burning, overheating, brittle insulation, or pinching. Inspect start and run capacitors for signs of arcing and deterioration.
2. Oil indoor blower motor. (If needed and oilable)
3. Check indoor blower motor, V-belt, and tension.
4. Check indoor thermostat for proper operation.
5. Check for visible signs of poor electrical connections.
6. Check indoor blower wheel for dirt and balance.
7. Cycle indoor fan relay, and check for proper operation.
8. Check gas valve for proper operation.
9. Check and cycle fan safety and upper limit switch.
10. Check flame safety limits and safety controls.
11. Check control transformers output voltage.
12. Check indoor blower bearings & shaft.
13. Check indoor blower motor run capacitor.
14. Check indoor blower motor amp draw.
15. Check main burners for proper ignition and burning flame.
16. Cycle & check out electronic ignition controls.
17. Cycle & check combustion air/induced draft blower.
18. Check for proper operation of draft inducer.
19. Check thermocouple for proper operation.
20. Check pilot flame for proper burning flame.
21. Check blower door safety switch and furnace covers.
Electronic air cleaners, or any other part not listed above, and part of the furnace, are excluded from this agreement.